Color Guard – I believe you’ve already handed in your uniforms. If not, please contact Leanne.
- The Marching Band uniforms need to be taken to BOSTON TAILORED CLEANERS at 36 Tremont Street # A.
- The uniforms are all cleaned in one batch, so they can’t do them until EVERY LAST UNIFORM is there. Please bring them in to Boston Tailored by January 19th.
- A note from the cleaners: please check all pockets to make sure you are not forgetting something.
- There are actually 4 pieces to each uniform. Please make sure they are all there: sash, jacket, snap in collar on jacket, and pants.
- The uniform cleaning will cost $19 which you will pay when you drop it off. The uniforms will be stored by Boston Tailored and then delivered directly to the school right before marching season.
- Please bring your red uniform bag and the cleaning receipt in to Mr. Repucci so we can keep track of them.