The forms for the Flower sale have been uploaded. On the main page on the black bar click on “Forms/Documents”.
Pictures have been added to the media folder (or click link below) from band night.
Thanks Liz Foulser for taking photos!
This Saturday, February 11th, we (the Bandaiders) are hosting our NESBA Winter Guard show.
We are in need of many baked good contributions for the bake sale table.
We are expecting 1,000 people through the doors that day
Please bag the items in $1’s worth of quantity based on size, etc.
Please label any nut items as such
Drop off items 10:00am-12:30pm at MVMMS entrance doors or when you come to volunteer 🙂
Doors open at 1:30pm for spectators; the show begins at 3pm.
The Bake Sale table is pure profit for the Bandaiders!
If you can donate please email us and let us know what you are bringing.
Thanksgiving marks the end of the Fall marching band season. All students are required to have their uniforms dry cleaned and returned to the school at the end of the season. The following process has been organized to minimize cost and effort on your part.
- Uniforms are to be dropped off at Boston Tailored, 36 Tremont Street (across from MDC Pool), hours: Tues–Fri 7am-7pm, Sat 7am-2pm
- The charge for cleaning is $17.75 which you need to pay when you drop off the uniform for cleaning.
- You will receive a receipt when you drop off your uniform, please give this receipt to Mr. Repucci so that we have a record to track your uniform.
- Cleaned uniforms will be delivered directly to the school by Boston Tailored, you do not have to pick-up your uniform.
- All uniforms should be brought for cleaning no later than December 10th
- Garment bags need to be returned directly to the band room. Please leave your name tag on the garment bag so that we can track that you have returned this item. Do not leave these at the cleaners.
- Please be sure that any other uniform items (hats/hat boxes/gloves) have been returned to the band room.
If you have any questions/concerns please e-mail/call Diane Heislein (781) 665-4719, email@example.com. Thank you.
Thanks to everyone who has already signed up for the Christmas Tree Sale. We have already filled 38% of the slots. 62 students and parents have signed up, so we have almost 100 people still to sign up. That would pretty much fill the schedule. If you haven’t signed up yet, please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!
This is our biggest fundraiser of the year. We use the money to help the band with senior scholarships, equipment, color guard uniforms and flags, miscellaneous band supplies, and more. The Tree Sale is a huge undertaking and requires many volunteers.
PLEASE REMEMBER: The trees arrive on Friday between 2:30 and 3:00 and we need ALL students (and many parents) to unload the trucks. It takes about an hour or so.
Regarding Sunday: We need the most help on Friday and Saturday. We sometimes sell-out by Saturday night. If extra help is needed on Sunday, however, we will send an email. Please pencil an additional shift onto your calendar for Sunday morning if possible.
Thank you very, very much!
Location: MHS parking lot
Link to sign up to help:
Friday, December 2nd, 2:30-5:45pm at Incarnation Church
As most folks know, we are hosting a NESBA Band Competition on Saturday 9/24/16. Hosting the competition, which will run from 3:30 to around 9:30 pm, is a big responsibility. There are many tasks to cover for this event, from helping the visiting band park and get to the warm-up sites and football field, to admissions and crowd control, to concessions. We are using SignUpGenius to break down these tasks, which have been split into either 2 hour shifts. We are asking every family to help out for a couple of hours on 9/26. It is a great way to meet the other marching band families! If you will be seeing the band at any other competition, please help out in a time slot during our band’s performance.
To sign up go to MHS NESBA Competition 2016. All volunteers get free admission to the competition!
If you have any questions, please contact Joel Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org